Describe a product you bought and felt happy
• What it was
• Where you bought it
• What it was for
• Explain why it made you happy
• Normally, I depend on my parents for all my needs.
• Here I would like to talk about a product that I bought after saving my pocket money for one whole year, and I felt very happy after buying.
• It is an apple I phone
• I bought the latest 6S version of this phone
• Actually, my friend bought the 5S version last year.
• I was fascinated by the looks and features of the phone.
• My mouth started watering but when I heard the price I realized that the grapes were sour.
• So, I started saving money for the phone.
• It was difficult to stay away from chocolates and fast foods but I did it.
• By the time I had enough money, the new version 6S was there in the market.
• So, I bought the latest version in white colour.
• This phone is not just a phone.
• It is a mini computer that fits into your pocket.
• One can do wonders with this phone.
• It is a rectangular phone which has a 4.5 inch screen
• It has a multi-touch facility, which means that you can do multiple functions at the same time.
• It has a very long battery life
• It has a capacity of 16 GB which can be extended to 64 GB.
• Its weight is around 140 gms
• It also has two cameras.
• It allows face-time video chats
• I felt very good after buying the phone.
• Now, I feel incomplete without this phone.
• I have put it in a cover and I am very possessive about it.
1. How often do people in your country go shopping?
People of my country go shopping quite often. Whenever they need anything they go to the small shops or the big malls. Nowadays people and also do shopping online.
2. What kinds of places are popular for shopping in India?
Big shopping malls have become very popular nowadays. We get everything under one roof. Things are very nicely displayed and no bargaining has to be done.
3. Do you think online shopping will replace shopping in stores?
I do not think so. Shopping in stores has its own charm. You can feel the thing before buying. You don’t need to wait for the delivery time. You can try on clothes before buying. Online shopping has its own set of advantages. You can shop at anytime of the day or night. Sometimes you can grab very good deals online.
4. Did you ever have bad shopping experience?
Yes, once I ordered three T-shirts online, but the sizes I received were very different from the sizes I had ordered. The refund and replacement took a lot of time. That day I decided that I would never shop for clothes online
5. What would you do if you bought something disappointing from the Internet?
I would talk to the customer support of the site and ask him for a refund or replacement of my product.
6. Why is online shopping so popular these days?
Online shopping is very popular nowadays because people can do shopping at anytime of the day or night. They can shop from any corner of the world. They can compare prices from different sites.