Describe a character or personality of yours
• What it is
• How it affects your life
• Where you get it from
• and how you feel about it
• There many traits in a person’s personality
• These traits make the character of a person.
• Here I would like to talk about an important trait that makes my personality the way I am.
• I like to socialize and make friends
• But that takes lot of social commitments too.
• Whenever any friend comes to me with any need, I go out of the way to help him.
• More friends mean more engagements and activities.
• Sometimes, my friends take undue advantage of me, but I don’t mind.
• These days it is difficult to make time for one’s own needs.
• Sometimes it is very demanding on my family time
• My dear ones feel neglected as a result.
• In an effort to please many people I end up displeasing many.
• My mother too cannot not say no to anyone
• So she bears lot of pressure as a result
• I think I have inherited this trait from her
• Despite all its drawbacks I feel it is good to feel wanted and useful.
• I don’t have any regrets for this positive trait and certainly good efforts are always appreciated by most
• This makes me a confident personality.
1. What kinds of characters are popular in the modern society?
Many kinds of characters are there in the modern society. Some people are helpful, where as others are self-centered and selfish. Some are tech-savvy, where as others are technophobes. Some are introverts, whereas others are extroverts. Some are honest, but others are cunning.
2. What qualities should a good teacher have?
A good teacher should have excellent communication skills. He should also have depth of knowledge of the subject. A good teacher should be impartial and treat all students equally.
3. Do you think parents’ characters can affect young people’ s development?
Yes, nature does play a role in a child’s development. The characteristics pass on from parents to children through genes.
4. Would you like to develop a specific personality in the future?
No, I would like to be myself. I would not like be like any other specific personality. I would like to create my own personality.