Describe a course that you want to learn
• What this course is
• When you want to learn it
• Where you can learn it
• And explain why you want to learn it
• A course I would really like to do in the future is a language course.
• A language I would like to learn is French
• There are many reasons for this
• The first and foremost reason is that I want to visit my uncle and aunt who live in France
• They told me that if you wish to communicate with Franco phones it
is very essential to know some French
• There, very few people know English
• My uncle has also offered to sponsor my fees for higher education if I decide to study in France.
• In that case, if I choose to study there, then learning French would be a necessity
• Another reason is that my parents are planning to move to Canada
• So, my knowledge of French would come very handy there
• It might help me in getting a job
• French is spoken in 33 countries
• It is the second most commonly taught language after English
• Even in my country, if I know a foreign language, then I can get a good job in the tourism industry
• Everyone knows, tourists from all parts of the world flock to India
• Those who are multilingual definitely stand a better chance in the job market.
• Fortunately, a language training Institute by the name of Aroma Language Centre has opened in my home town
• They teach French, German and Italian.
• Their next batch is starting soon.
• I would enroll in that batch.
• Two of my friends have started learning French there.
• They told me that the teacher is very nice.
• They also told me that French is a beautiful language.
1. Should schools teach both arts and science?
Yes, schools should teach both arts and science. Both subjects are important in school. Science and technology give us better life but arts tell us how to live that life. In Science truths are proved and phenomena are explained. In art they are interpreted. Art makes people enjoy life, gives people the pleasure of living from the mental level. That’s why both are important to be taught in schools.
2. What kinds of courses are useful for university students?
University students can do any course according to their choice. All courses have their own importance. Some courses help in the job market. Some are just for personal fulfillment.
3. Why do some students dislike studying at school?
Some students dislike studying because of many reasons. Firstly, they may just not be interested in studying. Secondly, the way of teaching may not be good. Another important reason maybe that parents force them to study those subjects, which they do not like. For example, the student may want to do commerce, but parents force him to choose medical stream.
4. What school activities are good for schoolchildren?
All curricular and extra-curricular activities are good for children. They should study academic subjects as well as take part in sports, music etc.