1. Where are you from? / Which city are you living in?
I live in my hometown Jinan. It’s a city in Shandong province. Actually I have been living there since I was born. I really love it because there’re lots of amazing attractions in the city, and people are very warm and friendly.
2. Do you like your hometown? / Which part of your hometown attracts you the most? / Where is the most impressive place in your hometown?
Yes, I do. I’m from Harbin. It’s famous for the Ice & Snow Festival there. Many visitors come to my city to see it every year. I love being a tour guide and showing my friends from other cities this tourist attraction.
3. How long have you lived in your hometown?
I’ve been living in my hometown since I was born. Honestly, I’ve never thought about leaving my hometown because all my friends and family members are there, and the cost of living is very low.
4. How long are you going to stay there?
I don’t know. It really depends on where I can work. I’ll stay here if I can find a good job after graduation. But if I can’t find a suitable job, I’ll go back to my hometown because the cost of living in Beijing is high.
5. Is your hometown suitable for children to grow up?
Well, I think everything is good except the air pollution. There are many parks and museums in my hometown, so children can do lots of interesting activities. But the air quality is poor…It’s really bad for children’s health.
6. Is there anything that you dislike about your hometown?
Yes, Jinan’s commute is so bad. Lots of drivers don’t follow the traffic rules, and they often have road rage, so road accidents in my hometown are common.